Labels

Friday 17 June 2016

TGI Friday!

Wow, what a crazily busy week.  What with working late, appointments, guitar lessons and school discos I feel like I simply haven't stopped.  Worst of all the most I've done crafting wise is sewing badges onto my eldest's Beaver jumper.  Something I am certainly planning on rectifying this weekend although what I'm going to make I have no idea yet.
Ignore the muck - he's been making memories :)

I've got some 'to be finished' projects in the pile that I really should get on with, but I need something to get my teeth into.  I'm in the very fortunate position of finishing work for the summer in three and a half weeks and even though I know that my boys will keep me on my toes, I'm going to be in need of something to keep my mind and crafting fingers occupied. Suggestions/requests on a postcard please...

For now, it's going to be feet up and chill for the evening.  I think I've earned it after a busy week.

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you if you've found this blog post helpful or if you would like a feature yourself.